Followers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

This is bullshit...

       Yeah. So, about a week ago I was having a little party at my house. You know, alcohol, pot, and a bunch of friends. We're all sitting around drinking and playing some MW2 on PS3 and having a good time. So around midnight everyone leaves and heads home or wherever they were going. I decide it might be fun to go to the bar, have a drink, and see if any females need a place to stay.
                                                          
                                                       --(Insert generic bar story here)--

      So anyway i leave the bar at about 2:00am and head home. I walk in my front door and immediately notice that my fucking PS3 is not where I left it. So I destroy my house looking for it (thinking that it hid itself or some shit) and come up with nothing. At this point I'm pretty pissed off, pacing around the house raging at the cat like: "Wtf you fuckin' pussy, you're supposed to watch the house you furry piece of shit!". Then to top it all off I go to the kitchen to destroy a fucking sammich and find out that some dickless faggot stole my fucking hamspread. So now I'm all pissed again and decide to just go to bed before i murder someone.
       The next day I'm more calm and realize that i still have receipts and the fucking serial number. Also, I have kind of an idea of who might have taken my shit.
       I call up the exchange store that my main suspect usually goes to and believe it or not they tell me that it just got turned in. I shit brix real quick and then call the cops. The cops call the store, get the name of the person who used their own ID to trade in the system (Fucking Idiots), and it turned out to  be one of my suspects.  The police call him and he stumbles over a few weak ass lies that wont work (considering he's on camera at the store and used his ID), so i assume he's fucked and I'm getting my shit back. Turns out the cops let him walk out of the station and told him he had 'a few days' to go to the store, buy back my Playstation, and return it to me. I'm like WTF I want my shit now and I want him to be getting ass raped by his cell mate by dinner time.
       I then called the store where the system was and told them that I was just going to come up and get my shit and they told me that they wouldn't release it until they got they're money back either from the asshole that stole it or from me. Now it seems to me that the cops or the courts or whatever should buy it from the store, return it to me, and then fine the fuck out of the  guy who stole it.
       So here I am a week later. I still don't have my PS3 back and I'm fiending for some duty.
I'm gonna go drown my sorrows with a half gallon of vodka then cry myself to sleep.

                                                                                                            Whatever...










       







       

    
      

13 comments:

  1. cry yourself to sleep over a stolen ps3? wow. Why not just beat the shit out of this person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is to come of this suspect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hea Lol I'm not sure yet. I went to the police station yesterday and the officer handling my case wasn't in. They said that they'd have him call me. He hasn't yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jared Spencer I also have a little penis. I haven't seen him since. He's been avoiding me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. epic!

    http://starcraft4real.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. drink whiskey instead of vodka.

    angrystepkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's ok. ps3 sucks anyway

    http://blogthephotog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shit's fucking weak man, I feel for you

    Thieves SUCK

    http://toobaked420.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm like WTF I want my shit now and I want him to be getting ass raped by his cell mate by dinner time.

    hahaha pure inspiration

    http://heavy-metal-fest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Angry Step Kid I get pretty violent from whiskey. I try to avoid it. Too many alcohol related fines on my record.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog bro, check mine out!

    http://lukedhx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feels bad man, the fucker thinks he might get away with it but I think you should do it the American way: SUE HIS ASS. That way, he's forced to give it back instead of some cop pushing him around. Good luck!

    http://leo1333.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete